Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #341
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's 2fer Tuesday
    and 2 more 2 pick [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    the songs that I'm choosing
    should give you a Kick [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] !

    "Kick" - INXS [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

    "Kick it Out" - Heart [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #342
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WoW~ It's 2 4 tuesday KooL //OO\\

    My 2 pics are: Off of the Jett ROCK cd of course.

    Watersign~ JJ and The Blackhearts
    Backlash~ JJ and The Blackhearts [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    I have some fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] ready and waiting for those working people, along with a breakfast buffet of all your favorites. ENJOY your breakfast, then get OUT, and get your butts to work. Hahaha... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    Have a marvelous day! I know I will! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] NewYorkJettster~

  3. #343
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a kick out of Lancelot's 2-fers, so I will continue that theme.
    </font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kicks - Paul Revere & The Raiders
    Kick Out The Jams - MC5</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NYJettster, A cup of hot tea would really go good with your lovely buffet(hint hint) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <center>***PEACE***</center><font color="red">ROG</font>

  4. #344
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi folks,
    I love all of your Two-Fer Tuesday 2 ferz 4 sure! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I hope my selections meet your approval:

    Good Boys_Blondie
    Where The Boys Are_The Runaways

    Have a Fantastic Two-Fer Tuesday ya'all!
    *flips peace sign ala ella*
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] //oo\\

  5. #345
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Tea for 2, and 2 for tea. Sure Ella, your tea is coming right up. Ella how many lumps would you like? Scratch that, Julie how many lumps would you like Ella to have? ( and I don't mean sugar ) [img]wink.gif[/img]


    What a beautiful day it is. The [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] is shining and not a cloud in the sky. So, I decided to close the pool today and weed out my garden until next year. Hope you are all having a fun day at work. Hahaha... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  6. #346
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey everyone.
    Good to see everyone is doing fine.
    I'm still overdosing on the new Blondie cd
    So......my picks are

    1. Rules For Living
    2. Hello Joe (we miss you, Joey R.)

    Hopefully I can stop listening to the new Blondie cd soon - my poor roommate must be near to losing his mind.

  7. #347
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OHHHHhhh! NYJettster, I need some asprin to go with my tea... Julie gave me bunches o lumps...Ohhhh...Thanx so much for the tea (I think tommorow I'll take it straight)
    Everyone have a great Tuesday night and a betterer humpday
    <center>*** PEACE ***</center>
    <center> <font color="green">Rog</font></center>

  8. #348
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi all!
    Happy humpday to you and yours! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    It's great seeing everyone here on the Cherie Board!
    BTW Kama I seem to be "cursed" with the same addiction lately.
    I love the new Blondie CD 4 sure!
    Gotta run!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #349
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yo ella,
    Congrats on the senior board member status Rockin' Rog. You and Jivin' Julie are kewl/hepcats 4 sure! Your derscription made me feel like gitting down and funky too. Oh Yeah......sometimes music just grabs you and has it's way with you whether yer ready or not!
    It's a powerful force dude! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #350
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mrs Ella and I were watching "The King Of Queens" on the tube earlier, When one of the characters played the jukebox and Joan's version of "I Love Rock N Roll" came blasting out of those huge 5 inch speakers in my wide screen 29 inch TV, Causing Mrs Ella and me to kick the breakable furniture outa the way so we cold dance and sing along on that classix chorus. Whoooo that was fun!
    . Rockin' Rog & Jivin' Julie

    As an added note, I see that I have reclaimed my senior board member status, Yeeeea!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic